Registrado: 31 Dic 1969
Belatrix’s QA Engineers play a vital part in co-developing innovative software for our clients. Using an Agile approach, QA engineers participate in all phases of the development effort, including design, requirements gathering, and end stage testing.
· To skillfully work to achieve the client’s and team needs and goals, with total quality orientation.
· To be a team player working remotely for a project, defining, developing and implementing test plans and test cases/scripts; also reporting defects and suggesting improvements.
· To create a professional relationship with clients and teammates, based on a good communication skills and practices.
A blend of creative and logical skills with particular focus on detailed oriented
Strong research and communicative skills
Ability to troubleshoot issues effectively. Correctly label and report bugs for tracking purposes.
Expertise in functional/manual and regression testing, test case management, automation testing tools, performance testing tools, etc.
Intermediate/Advanced English language level
Bachelor's degree in computer science, systems, software engineering, technical programming or related fields (preferably). Also applicable for advanced university students.
1,5 to 4 years of experience in a similar position, preferably with a software company, creating and developing testing projects, applying different testing strategies and tools and ensuring completion of testing within scheduled timeframes and goals. Agile methodology experience (Scrum) is preferred.
· Excellent work environment
· Professional and personal development
· Ongoing training, including Advanced English
· Challenging international projects
· Opportunities to travel
· Experience with Scrum methodology
Employment type: full time
English level required: Intermediate / Advance
BE PASSIONATE, BE BELATRIX
To apply and learn more about us go to http://tinyurl.com/n93bf87 or send us an email to
--- Necesitas ser *un usuario registrado* para ver este mensaje ---