Registrado: 31 Dic 1969
Belatrix’s Software Developers play a vital role in helping our global clients to innovate and produce game changing software products. Using an Agile approach, Developers participate in all phases of the development effort, including design, requirements gathering, and end stage testing. We encourage our Engineers to be outspoken, bringing creative ideas to the table, and ultimately delivering high quality products and a superior experience to our clients.
Every programmer at the company:
• Interacts directly with the Client to identify application requirements.
• Participates on estimations and team commitments.
• Plans and determines the best way to implement those requirements in code
• Collaborates closely with QA engineers to identify application weakness, failure points and bugs
• Demonstrates the software behavior to the end Client after the end of each sprint.
Senior level Project Leads drive the following:
• Design architecture
• Coaching team to ensure growth and professional success
• Review team software development code
• Experience withWeb Services
• Experience in database (eg MySQL, Postgres), Management ORM (eg Hibernate, JPA)
• Advanced english language skills (preferably).
• Preferably knowledge of any MVC framework (eg Spring MVC 3). Knowledge of unit test tool (eg JUnit), Application Server (eg Glassfish, Weblogic) ? UI Framework: (eg Apache Wicket, JSF), Design patterns. Agile Methodology
• Bachelor's degree in computer science, systems, software engineering or related fields (preferably).
• 2 or more years of experience in similar position
Dedication: full time
English level: Intermediate / Advanced
We offer excellent working environment, professional development, ongoing training, being part of teams, challenging and international projects, opportunities to travel abroad, working with scrum, excellent working conditions.
BE PASSIONATE, BE BELATRIX
To apply and learn more about us go to http://tinyurl.com/n93bf87 or send us an email to
--- Necesitas ser *un usuario registrado* para ver este mensaje ---